This is an excellent, curated list of many useful tech tools for nonprofits created by Wild Apricot. Most of the tools offer a free trial or free basic account, and many have special discounts off of regular pricing for nonprofits.
Whenever you are exploring new technology options for your nonprofit, be sure to check the provider’s website or even send an email to ask if they offer discounts for nonprofits.
Discounts of software and hardware are also available for nonprofits that sign up with TechSoup.
Tools by Category:
(tools are listed alphabetically)
- Accounting, Invoicing, Billing Tools
- Discussion Forums, Online Community Tools
- Events Management, Registration, Scheduling Tools
- Fundraising Software, Online Payments, Donor Management Tools
- Mailing List Management, Email Marketing, Newsletters
- Meeting Management, Conferencing, Webinar Tools
- Membership Management, Contact Management (CRM) Tools
- Presentation, Video, and other Multimedia Tools
- Project Management, Document Editing, Sharing, Collaboration Tools
- SMS Text Marketing Tools
- Social Media Tools
- Time-Tracking Tools
- Volunteer Management Tools
- Website Analytics, Data Collection, Tracking Tools
- Website Builders, Blogs, Content Management (CMS) Tools
- All-In-One Solutions for NonProfits
Technology is meant to help free up human time so you can get more of your nonprofit’s important work done. Some of these tools might help!